Re: [MOL] Stress/Marty [03074] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Stress/Marty

Dearest Marianne,

While most of us can't avoid "toxic stress" , there are some methods and
therapies that can and should be utilized to overcome the stress.
Basically  toxic stress is a condition that is ongoing and we can't seem
to get rid of, whereas typical stresses are considered challenges and we
look forward to them, say like football players do. But toxic stress is
alarming and one of the causes and contributors to many major diseases
including cancer. I can go on and on about stress and cancer, but I am a
accumulating a series on stress and will be posting here. HOpe it
benefits. WE will get you thru this.

God bless
marty auslander