Re: [MOL] Re: In Time Judy! [03071] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: In Time Judy!

This is exactly what we mean of some of the things we lean on the cancer journey
Judy.  One would never think that putting our arm under a pillow meant so much.
Well it does to me and apparently to you.  Yet I have some good new's give your
self some ime and one night you will slide that arm under the pillow.  It will b
such a ril and you will be so thanful.  Just keep exercizing it and befoe you
know it , it will happen!. TBL lillian