Re: [MOL] Re: NO NO NO EVERYBODY NO.... [03070] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: NO NO NO EVERYBODY NO....

DEar Lil and all,

I will be posting a series of articles on nutrition, what to eat, what
not to eat during chemo and during recover from cancer and maintaining
diets after recovery. HOpe it benefits. Lil your suggestion is better
than posting things that are not good for you. Thank you.

God Bless
marty auslander