Re: [MOL] Judy [03060] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Judy

Dear Carla,
Thanks so much for the encourgement.. I know I have a long way to go but, it
seens to be getting easier with ya'll's help.  Am feeling allright today. Day
6. just get alittle tired, and food stinks.. now comming from someone from New
Orleans that sounds kinda strange.. We love our food.  Can't eat like i used
to, but thats good only need to loose 100 lbs..LOL.. just kidding.. trying to
eat smaller plates.. At this rate, I'll need to loose 200 lbs.
Love,
Judy