Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Radiation Side Effects [03058] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Radiation Side Effects

I have no idea. I only know it took me by surprise. I have never felt this
need to eat all the time. And even when I have eaten less than an hour
before I frequently feel the need to eat again. Not just a slight desire
for food, a weak in the knees, I have to eat type hunger.
Liz P.