Re: [MOL] Wait a Minute..... [03056] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Wait a Minute.....

I'm impressed with your garden, Donna.
I have a jungle in my back yard since my ability to work in it this summer
was so limited. I have some herbs but I have trouble with keeping track of
them. For example, I planted a little clump of oregano in a container on my
deck a few years ago. Now I have oregano all over my flower beds and
garden. The same with chives. I know I have others but I am not sure what
they are so I don't eat them.
Liz P.