Re: [MOL] Liz [03055] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz

Thanks Joicy,
Just saying you use and like a Mac can create a fight on some forums. It's
interesting, living in the land of Bill Gates there is a lot of animosity
between PC users and Mac users and most of them worship at the throne of
Bill Gates. Then old Bill did the unthinkable and dumped $450,000 or
something like that into Apple and is building a division of his company
that programs directly for the Mac instead of porting programs over from
the PC format(a process that makes them storage pigs). Of course this was
one of the compromises to settle a lawsuit Mac had against Microsoft
because Billy's company had lifted Mac's graphical interface. Mac is the
computer of choice in the printing industry. There is nothing in the
Microsoft library that comes close to Quarkexpress or Pagemaker for desktop
publishing. Of course both of them are now avaliable for PC's but in our
(and I think most) printshops we use Macs. They give us the best graphics.
Liz P.