Re: [MOL] Re: NO NO NO EVERYBODY NO.... [03054] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: NO NO NO EVERYBODY NO....

You know what they used to say; if it tastes good, its bad for you. Oh
well, life is tough. I am not an addict to ice cream or yogurt, but I had
been told that yogurt was a good healthy alternative to ice cream. I had to
learn to like it and now I found that is all for naught. Boo Hoo.
Liz P.