Re: [MOL] Lillian "MY MY" [03053] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian "MY MY"

That makes 3 molers who sometimes have to hit the forward button for my
messages.  Have you noticed if it is just those long one's, or just short one's
or both?  Now about your snakes, there is a Religion where they dance and hold
snakes; perhaps they would take them off your hands?  I understand now, it is
said not to suck ther venom from some one who has been bitten?  I once took a
film crew around the county for possible film sites, we were in a remote area,
with a old dusty road.  They liked the area and said it was a good spot. I then
told them "if you film out in the swamp and remote area's like this I would
suggest that since is the time snakes are comming out of hibernation you may
want to keep a snake kit with you at all times".  The producer, who certainly by
no mean's wasn't a country girl, was from a major city; which I will refrain
from giving out it's name responded "oh Lillian we are not afraid of snakes, why
are you being so negative" ?  I know your laughing  Pam!  With this statement
bingo, there is this huge black snake, very plump one  that stretched accross
the road and it has these white trianagle spots. " I told the drive, don't drive
over it, if it bites your tires we won't be going anywhere".  I turned and
looked at little Miss City Producer and asked "can you tell me what kind of
snake that is".  She squinting her eyes "like she couldn't see it", said, " well
let me out and I will get closer and then I can tell you".  BONG WRONG ANSWER,
right Pam?  If you get close enough to a snake to know exactly what kind it is,
you have just been bitten.  I knew I should have left her off the bus!!!!!
HEHEHEHEHEH!