[MOL] Stress/Marty [03046] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Stress/Marty

You are very perceptive, Dear Marty
You read between lines very well. I do have a lot of 'toxic stress' at the
moment, unfortunately, I haven't yet decided which way I should go. I have
some major decisions to make, and I am not quite ready to make them just
yet. I look forward to your series on stress.
Love to you and Barb.
Marianne