Re: [MOL] Christine [03038] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Christine

Ahhhh, a scrabble player?  I love that game.  See your really doing well and that
warms my heart.  How's the family doing?  Did your sister move out?  Are you
keeping busy with the books?  Take good care of yourself and those darling
children.  Your friend, Lillian