Re: [MOL] Welcome Kendall [03037] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Welcome Kendall

I am not the God send, this forum you lucked upon is a God send though and surly
is a safe haven for one to speak openly, to question, to rant, what ever and be
understood.  The forum represents all forms of cancers and the folks on it are
so loving.  We comprise of survivors, those in treatment, caregivers, and love
one's of those cancering; so it would be beneficial for you to join in any of
the on going conversations and make friends.  This is how all of us acquire the
knowledge that is needed to make good judgements.  We are expierenced in helping
one go through this journey, the ups along with the downs.  So Welcome!  Kendall
there are a few ground rules to help your father.  He must rid himself of
toxins, including doxic friends.  He needs to learn and others around him, not
to be stressed.  A positive outlook is very important...he should build his
immune system.  Now, none of us are doctors; however our opinions are from
expierence and are just that opinions.  What may work well for some, may not
work at all for other's.  There are some other options that may want to be
explored and they are:  freezing tumors, gamma knife surgery, lazer and most
likely some I am not aware of; but other's on line are.
We find that alternative therapy works well with traditional therapy.  MD
Anderson Hos. and I already sent you that site e-mail address has been doing
trials on some alternative meds.  Also your father may want to think about
entering a trial; where they are working with the very latest of meds. and
treatments.  I can give you the site to find out about trials, just let me
know.  Kendall, I know you are in a state of shock right now, it is hard when
one thinks about the possibility of loosing their loved one.  Pls. work on
positive thinking every day, something like "I will not loose my dad, we will
fight this togeather.  Take care and let me know if I can help you further; but
do pls. join in with this wonderful group......TBL lillian