Re: [MOL] Gail [03034] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Gail

Do you have the Freetel program or Netmeeting? They can be downloaded from
the internet and make use of your microphone and video camera. You can find
random people to talk to so you can try out your camera. I have a friend
with a camera but she won't be hooked up to the internet for a few weeks.
Christine

At 01:10 PM 30/08/98 -0700, you wrote:
>My husband wants me to ask if anyone on line has a connectix camera.  We
bought one for the computer but no one we know has one.  It would be fun to
see if it works.  It is a video camera and you are suppose to be able to
use it to chat with.  Thanks Gail

It's hard living in old bodies when we're not old yet.....

>>gail.estes wrote:
>>
>>> this is gail, I have sciatica too and arthritis along with everything
else and I'm only 48.  Physical therapy helped me with the sciatica but it
flares up a lot