[MOL] Humor - Lewinsky Statement [03029] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Humor - Lewinsky Statement

Hi,
I liked this one.... Sandi

 Monica Lewinsky, in a statement released today, countered
President Clinton's firm denial:

"I have had enough.  This whole experience has left a bitter
taste in my mouth, and I can't stomach any more.  I feel as if I am
getting the shaft, that this ugly matter has come to a head and
blown up in my face.

"This may be a load to handle, but when things are hard, that is
when I am at my best.  I have faced hard things in the past, and I
know what is coming.  I will meet the challenge the only way I know
how:  head-on.

"I have licked bigger things than this before, and I will again.
No one will ever be able to say that Monica Lewinsky isn't a
finisher, that she quit before the job was done.  I will work
non-stop and fight this, blow by blow, until I am wiped clean of
this dirty affair.  I will not be stained by it.

"Thank you."
Monica Lewinsky