Re: [MOL] Wait a Minute..... [03027] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Wait a Minute.....

Marty, Everyone.......

I do indulge in my sweet tooth even though I know I shouldn't but I try to
maintain a healthy diet otherwise.  IT"S THE STERROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight we had grilled salmon with lemon basil and oregeno(from my garden)
with tomatos and green leaf lettuce (from my garden).  I am into herbs. You
name I grow it.  And couscous with brocoli.  Last night we had my famous tofu
stir fry.....I have been eating tofu for years.  And we very rarely eat any
red meat. My cholesteral never goes above 165.  I feel a need to defend
myself...................HELP LILLIAN!!!!!!

donna