Re: [MOL] GOING BYE-BYE [03023] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] GOING BYE-BYE

Dear Nonie,
I guess you won't get this until after you get back, but my prayer is
that the surgery results will be beyond your wildest expectations, and
that your recovery will be fast and complete. You will be surrounded in
prayers my friend. Godspeed, and get back to us soon...Love, Joicy