Re: [MOL] Re: NO NO NO EVERYBODY NO.... [03021] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: NO NO NO EVERYBODY NO....

Oh Marty, you broke our Liz heart, here she thought she was eating so healthy.  I
knew yogurt is not good for you; but Liz, I wanted to spare you that heart break....
It may be easier if we say what is good for us, I think the list would be shorter!
LOL TBL, YF, lillian