Re: [MOL] Cat Scan on Monday [03019] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cat Scan on Monday

Hey Corinne,
Just wanted to let you know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers
as you go in for your tests tomorrow.  I do understand and identify with
that nagging feeling you speak of, but am praying that everything will
be perfect love, joicy