Re: [MOL] TWo Part Series On Harmful Effects of Processed Sugars [03018] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TWo Part Series On Harmful Effects of Processed Sugars

DEarest GAil,

May I make a suggestion?  when the Doctors said that Barb was in
remission.....a Very brilliant psychologist told us that we should
believe that Barb is "cancer free" not to say remission, because
remission implies, may come back..Cancer free implies forever and no
thought of cancer coming back. With that in mind we believe it to be
very positive, an emotional positive impact. So we believe that my Barb
is cancer free and it feels so much more rewarding than to be concerned
with the thought of something coming back, remission, and may never
happen. Just a suggestion. WE try to provide the most positive of
thoughts, so hope this one is a good affirmation for you....."cancer
free". Just enjoy

God Bless
marty auslander

          "gail.estes" <gail.estes@mci2000.com