Re: [MOL] Snake venom slows breast tumor growth [03017] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Snake venom slows breast tumor growth

Dear LIl,

On the other hand, forget this one. This may cause you much stress and I
do not wish for that. So, pls leave the copperheads alone, unless of
course they are two legged ones and then you have every prerogative to
get rid of them.

God Bless
marty