Re: [MOL] Re: Soy Protein - 851-reply [03016] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Soy Protein - 851-reply

Dear CArol,

I have learned that there is no magic bullet to any one specific
treatment or therapy or drug that boosts the immune system. Basically
what builds the immune system is a combination of therapies, treatments
which include antigens, vaccines, good eating and nutritional habits and
exercise, relaxation and meditation techniques. When it comes to
boosting the immune system we must also look at detoxifying the vital
organs that came with the disease of cancer and then added by the
toxicity of various chemo/radiation treatments. Foods such as beets
detoxify the liver....for instance, fresh fruits and vegetables, as well
as home cooked brown rice and pinto/kidney/red beans also detoxify the
colon. While we are detoxifying we boost the immune system with the
essential vitamins A, C, E and selenium and a few other
vitamins/supplements etc. Boosting the immune system is an all
comprehensive program because we as human beings are all different in
complexity and composition we need to look at our own physical,
emotional deficiencies and then react to it by boosting that area of
deficiency. What works for you may not work for me, and  vice versa. But
what does work are the basic components of nutrtion, exercise, etc that
have been proven to build the immune system. HOpe this information
benefits.

God Bless
marty auslander