Re: [MOL] Re: NO NO NO EVERYBODY NO.... [03015] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: NO NO NO EVERYBODY NO....

DEar LIz,

there are some soft serve yogurt shops that now serve, sugar free, fat
free yogurts. But to add to the misery of what I have been posting here
about sugars, I will also write some harmful effects from dairy products
as well. But not now, I don't want you to throw the computer at me, LOL.

God Bless and again everything in moderation.
Marty auslander