Re: [MOL] Intravenious octrietide treatment for cancer [03012] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Intravenious octrietide treatment for cancer

That helped allot as you will see with the listing I have included for you!
LOL...your friend, lillian

4% Somatostatin Analogue Predisposes Enterocytes to Apoptosis
villus height,
 crypt depth, crypt cell production rate (CCPR), and in situ end labeling of DNA
fragmentation. The
 two control groups had similar villus height, crypt depth, and CCPR The two
octreotide-treated
 groups had similar villus height and CCPR compared to control animals.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 64% Acromegaly & Octreotide
cells is regulated
 by growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH), which stimulates GH secretion, and
somatostatin,
 which decreases secretion. A PET scan is used to localize binding of the
radiolabeled octreotide to
 the pituitary adenoma, and binding of the radiolabeled octreotide suggests the
presence of
 octreotide receptors.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 63% p53 and p21 in Immune Complex Alveolitis
IGF-binding proteins
 (IGFBP), gene regulation, smooth muscle cell proliferation, and neointimal
thickening after arterial
 wall injury. The inhibitory effects of octreotide on vascular IGF-I were
associated with a decrease
 in the number of proliferating cell nuclear antigen-positive cells and an up to
90% reduction in
 neointimal.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 63% INFLUENCE OF CONTRAST MEDIUM AND OCTREOTIDE ON THE
 DEVELOPMENT OF PANC...
of
 Visceral and Transplantation Surgery, University Hospital of Bern, CH 3010
Bern, Switzerland.
 W.Uhl, M.W.Büchler and the German Pancreatitis Study Group, Department of
Visceral and
 Transplantation Surgery, University Hospital of Bern, CH 3010 Bern,
Switzerland.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 63% Palliative Care Letter Vol. 3, No. 6, 1991 - Article 2
 WITH OCTREOTIDE A prospective, open-label, multicenter trial of patients with
AIDS or
 AIDS-related complex (ARC), and complaining of severe diarrhea, tested the
efficacy of
 subcutaneous octreotide (O) for diarrhea reduction. The study found that high
doses of O resulted
 in stool volumes that were significantly reduced from baseline.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 62% Histol Histopathol, Vol 13, Pawlikowski et al.

 octreotide on propylotiouracil-induced goiter in rats: a quantitative
evaluation M. Pawlikowski1, K.
 Zielin´ski3, D. Slowin´ska-Klencka1 and M. Klencki2 1Department of Experimental

 Endocrinology and Hormone Diagnostics and 2Department of Thyroidology,
Institute of
 Endocrinology, Medical University of.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 62% Juel-Bericht 3316
complexation
 kinetics, stability constants and lipophilicity to obtain information about the
radiodiagnostical
 86Y-[DTPA-(D)Phe1]-Octreotide and the potential endotherapeutical
 90Y-[DTPA-(D)Phe1]Octreotide. The second aspect includes the insertion of
different linker
 structures in [DFOB-Succinyl-(D)Phe1]-Octreotide type.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 62% #1966-1998 OCTREOTIDE SCINTIGRAPHY CORRELATES WITH DISEASE
 SITES IN PA...
a variety of
 mesenchymal tumors, including leiomyosarcomas, by in vitro receptor
autoradiography on cryostat
 specimens (Cancer Research 56:1922, 1996). The use of radiolabeled octreotide
ligands to assess
 the presence of somatostatin receptors in vivo has been established, but never
previously reported
 in human l...
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 62% JCEM Additive Effect of Ketoconazole and Octreotide in the Treatment o...
normal limits in three
 of four patients in whom normal UFC excretion had never been attained with both
single drug
 regimens; in the fourth patient, UFC excretion decreased to levels lower than
those achieved with
 ketoconazole or octreotide alone. [Next Article] [Previous Article] [Current
Issue TOC] [JCEM.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 62% Surgery: June 1997, 210602
 of Marburg, Marburg, Germany, and Sandoz Preclinical Research Division, Basel,
Switzerland.
 Individual reprint requests: Andreas Zielke, MD, DMSc, Department of Surgery,
 Philipps-University of Marburg, Baldingerstrasse, PO Box 100, 35043 Marburg,
Germany.