Re: [MOL] Snake venom slows breast tumor growth [03011] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Snake venom slows breast tumor growth

Yes, The South East Coast, like S. C. and we have every type of posionious snake there is.  You have fewer snakes than us poor
Southern's' however every state now has a few variety of poisonious snakes, because people like to have them as pets and they get
loose, or they are transported.  I used to live in Vermont and thought  we were snake free....It is beautiful where you live
though, I miss the 4 seasons. TBL lillian