Re: [MOL] Re: Soy Protein - 851 [03009] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Soy Protein - 851

Carol, am familiar with soy products; but not the capsule.  Here are the sites
you need to get your information. I know that soy is excellent for the immune
system.  Good luck, your friend, Lillian

78% Untitled
the most protein
 with the least amount of fat and calories. CONTENT OF SOY FOODS Soy Flour,
defatted - 1/2
 cup, 25.8g soy protein, less than lg fat, 164 calories, 257mg isoflavones Soy
Flour, full fat, raw -
 1/2 cup, 16.1g soy protein, 8.8g fat, 184 calories, 210mg isoflavones Soy
concentrate, alcohol
 washed - 1/2 cup, 32g.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 78% Soy Protein Suppliers
soy protein
 concentrate, Soy flour, Texture soy protein PMS Foods, Inc.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 77% Timely Topic: Soy Protein and Blood Cholesterol
blood cholesterol,
 however, was only significant for those with higher initial blood cholesterol
levels. Although the
 beany or bitter aftertaste of soy protein is accepted and even desired in many
parts of Asia, it is not
 well accepted by many Americans.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 76% Nutritional Content and Origin of Soy Products
processors can meet the
 exact needs and specifications of school foodservice professionals for
applications from hot dogs to
 ground meat to pepperoni. Soy Flours / Grits / TVP Soy flours and grits are
prepared by grinding
 and screening soybean flakes either before or after removal of oil.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 76% Re: soy protein vs whey protein and do I need to take it ?
protein vs whey
 protein and do I need to take it ?. Posted by Andy. Re: soy protein vs whey
protein and do I need
 to take it ? 07:03:39 PM 03/12/98 (3).
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 76% soy protein vs whey protein and do I need to take it ?
whey protein and
 do I need to take it ?. Posted by Yasmin Halim. Re: soy protein vs whey protein
and do I need to
 take it ? 07:03:39 PM 03/12/98 (3).
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 76% Soy Protein Applications and Production Information
the Soybean
 As the world's foremost provider of vegetable protein, soybeans offer a
complete solution to your
 food application needs. Isolated Soy Protein A versatile soy derivative,
isolated soy protein is the
 most refined form of soy protein and is often used in finished meat products to
improve eating.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 76% The Soy Story
Nutritional
 Content School Meal Guidelines Enhancing Ground Meat Menu Plans Recipes Product
and
 Vendor Information Promotion and Marketing Materials Soy Steps Up to the Plate
Soy serves as
 an age-old source of protein in other cultures and has for centuries! Replacing
30 percent of the
 ground beef in the USDA's.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 76% How to Use Soy to Enhance Ground Meat
6%
 Isolated soy protein or functional concentrate .05% 1.2% Salt 0.2% 0.2% Water
11% 23% Step
 Two: Multiply Desired Yield by Ratios for Desired Enhancement Level Once you've
determined
 the ratio, it's simple to figure out the quantity needed for a desired
enhancement level. Step Three:
 Hydrate and Mix with.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 75% Re: soy protein vs whey protein and do I need to take it ?
protein vs whey
 protein and do I need to take it ?. Posted by Bob. In Reply to: Re: soy protein
vs whey protein and
 do I need to take it ? posted by on February 19, 1998 at 01:29:51 AM EST.