[MOL] need answers [03008] Medicine On Line

[MOL] need answers

Can you help me.  A friend of mine, he is 55 years old, has been diagnoised
with adenocarcindoa of the lower esophagus.  The family has asked me to locate
info on the net for them.  I can find very little.  Also, I hear there is an
excellent Cancer Institute in Houston, Tx but I cannot find the name.  Can you
help me?  Please respond by email asap.