Re: [MOL] Intravenious octrietide treatment for cancer [02993] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Intravenious octrietide treatment for cancer

Matt:  Welcome to our wonderful forum, a home away from home.  I was not able to find anything on octrietide treatment and hope one of our other members will be able to answer your question.  Your friend, Lillian

Matt Leigh wrote:

 I am looking for information regarding intravenous octrietide treatment for my father who has been diagnosed with neuroindrican cancer of the pancreas. He is 54 years old and in very good health.  He exercises every day and is feeling great, but still the cancer is there.  Surgery is not an option, so we have been told about this octrietide.  If you have any information, please e-mail me at flyfish@CompuServe.  Thank you.