Re: [MOL] Snake venom slows breast tumor growth [02991] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Snake venom slows breast tumor growth

Does this mean I have to go chase all those copperheads in my area, extract
their venom?  Second thought, if i stored the venom in the freezer, I could get
rich selling it; as there are so many darn copperheads around here!