[MOL] I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! [02989] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

We had to talk about all those goodie foods and now us sinners will pay
the price and I don't mean  poundage wise either.  LOL, Marty dear one,
I knew you wouldn't be able to stand it!!!ROFLOL  Poor Donna, pls. know
I edged the whole thing on to get you moving in sharing your nutritional
secrets.  You have been promising long enough, about time you deliver it
buddy!  LOL ....On the serious side, I am looking forward to some
alternative eating.  By the way, I understand that cooking on the grill
is unhealthy also, pls. don't tell me that person who told me was right,
just tell me he was being mean to me.  Love you bro. Lillian