Re: [MOL] Liz [02988] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz

Hi Ann,
I know what you mean. I have used Apple Computers since 1981 when I bought
my first, an Apple IIe. I also used them in the classroom. I would love a
G3 but can't justify it at this time. I would really like a G3 notebook.

I also use Mac's in the Print shop where I work. What I really would like
at home is a 21 inch monitor. It really makes a difference when you are
working with graphics. That's what we use at work. Of course I can't
justify that either.

Once I get my doctor bills paid off I will probably get what I want whether
I need it or not.

Liz P.