[MOL] Intravenious octrietide treatment for cancer [02987] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Intravenious octrietide treatment for cancer

I am looking for information regarding intravenous octrietide treatment for my father who has been diagnosed with neuroindrican cancer of the pancreas. He is 54 years old and in very good health.  He exercises every day and is feeling great, but still the cancer is there.  Surgery is not an option, so we have been told about this octrietide.  If you have any information, please e-mail me at flyfish@CompuServe.  Thank you.