Re: [MOL] GOING BYE-BYE [02983] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] GOING BYE-BYE

Oh, Nonie,
Hang on to these MOL (((HUGS))), we'll be praying for you, and a speedy
return, well and ready to see again.  The pictures will be scanned as soon as
I get them.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 8/30/98 11:28:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,