Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Side Effects/Lillian [02981] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Side Effects/Lillian

Dear Lil,

I just posted a two part series on harmful effects from sugar and
hopefully these articles will support what you just mentioned here.
While we are not professionals, we tend to keep all doors open and learn
and by doing so we succeed or progress from the effects of what this
disease does to our immune system. I am hoping by proving information,
as you have so articulately stated, that we learn what is good for us
and what isn't. Thank you Lil, you are our angel.

God Bless
marty