Re: [MOL] Liz [02980] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz

No I did not know about the Windows Disk repair and will certainly go looking for
one.  Part of my problem is I bought the system; but they never gave me copies of
programs.....like the Windows 95' etc.  And I know you take the computer to be
fixed, and they slip a disk in for a tidy sum of money and tell you it is fixed.
I would love to go to computer repair school!  Thanks again.  Your friend,
Lillian