[MOL] AFFIRMATIONS [02977] Medicine On Line

[MOL] AFFIRMATIONS

Barb and I have a whole library on many affirmations, positive messages,

and here is one, if you don't mind, I would like to share with you. FRom

time to time we like to reread those books, and messages that affirm

that wellness  is a plan in which one can achieve health, emotionally

mentally and physically and its a daily reminder that the things that

bring health to our mind, body and heart bring us peace, joy and comfort

as well. ITs the messages we daily look forward to, especially in our

thankfulness when praying.

24 Things to Remember.....

Your presence is a present to the  world---YOu're unique and one of a

kind---YOur life can be what you want it to be--TAke the days just one

at at a time.

Count your blessings, not your troubles---YOu'll make it through

whatever comes along--Within you are so many answers--Understand, have

courage, be strong.

Don't put limits on yourself---So manhy dreams are waiting to be

realized---Decisions are too important to leave to chance---Reach for

your peak, your goal, your prize.

NOthing wastes more eneregy than worrying---The longer one carries a

problem, the heavier it gets---Don't take things too seriously---Live a

life of serenity, not a life of regrets

Remember that a little love toes a long way---Remember that a lot...goes

forever---Remember that friendships is a wise investment---Lifes

treasures are people...together.

Realize that its never too late---Do ordinary things in an extraordinary

way---Have health and hope and happiness---Take time to wish upon a

star---And don't ever forget....

	For even a day....how very special you are.

						by Collin McCarty

I try each day to live by that. TRuly believe this that making friends,

keeping friends to me is one of my greater goals in life. To me there is

no greater reward, other than good health, than to know that I can come

here each day and find those people who say to me "I am your friend". I

work very hard at trying to make friends, nurture friendships and while

I am not suppose to worry, I do when I feel I have unintentionally hurt,

or inadvertently miscommunicated by most sincerest of positive and

compassionate messages. It is my loss of sleep to know that I may be

losing a friend, becasue you, my friends are so very precious to me.

God Bless

your friend

marty auslander