Re: [MOL] Re: NO NO NO EVERYBODY NO.... [02976] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: NO NO NO EVERYBODY NO....

My Dear FRiends,

I just posted two very profound articles about harmful effects of
processed sugar. AT one point in time I also lived on "dairy queens" and
Ben and Jerrys and everything that tasted sweet, so did my Barb. When
that day came when she was diagnosed in 1994, many of our lifestyles
changed, poor eating habits was one. Now it is 1998, she had 41
treatments of chemotherapy, she has been on an immune therapy program
for one year, she is cancer free (when the docs thought she would not
walk out of a hospital initially) and the lifestyles that we changed are
simple. They are beneficial to us, to many that similarly changed.  Now
this is not a lecture....(smiling)  but it is just our opinion and that
is this: We eat nutritiously, we administer stress management daily by
utilizing meditation and guided imagery techniques, we exercise every
day, we have hobbies, we surround ourselves with people who are positive
, loving and caring, like all here on Mol. We see each day as quality
and we believe in it as being "cancer free". And we daily, thank our
God.  There is so much more and I don't wish to lecture and I am not an
expert at all this. I can tell you what we experienced and learned from
many other survivors that while "the ice cream or ice cream substitutes"
are great tasting....the fact is they may not be part of the nutrition
factor that is necessary for recovery and maintaining good health.

Again, just my opinion....and hope I didn't rankle anyones sugar
cones.LOL

God Bless