Re: [MOL] Lillian [02975] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

I was going to suggest that you make him a wonderful dinner, then tell him about
your computer untill I read the last line, that is.  Just think our computers
give us so much joy and yet so much hell.  Ahhhhhh, no wonder the two of us have
split personalities!!!! LOL!!!!  Nursie, do you know what that mean's?  ROFLOL,
Gotchya!