Re: [MOL] Auntie Mam /Granny Lil! [02974] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Auntie Mam /Granny Lil!

Yes Mam, he was an excelent baseball player, it broke our hearts; but he loves your country and really not bad looking.  Oh, I forgot, you have a wonderful husband!  He's married also.  So good to read your e-mails,  I did really missed you.  Grand, oh oh, no, my mistake you  wrote gran and Granny Lil.  Flippent little youngster!

W&M ROSE wrote:

Dear Gran,
No I haven't heard of the famed nephew, he must be pretty good to be asked
to play for us though! lol. I don't follow baseball (haven't time) but will
certainly keep an eye out. Love Mam.

----------
> From: lillian jennings <firefly@islc.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Auntie Mam
> Date: Saturday, August 29, 1998 11:59 PM
>
> You never told me if you heard of our nephew who was recquited to play
baseball
> for your country, his name:  Stacy McGomery.  Are you older than me and
> slipping?  Giggle....Yeah, right! Love that sense of humor.  Your friend
(niece
> rather) lillian
>
> W&M ROSE wrote:
>
> > Yes Granny! 80 years is stretching it just a tad! LOL.
> > If I say just how old I am, no one will have faith in my *great wisdom*
> > anymore! lol
> > Love ya, Mam
> >
> > ----------
> > > From: lillian jennings <firefly@islc.net>
> > > To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> > > Subject: Re: [MOL] Truth is funnier than Jokes!
> > > Date: Saturday, August 29, 1998 4:04 AM
> > >
> > > Aunty Mam. there I said it, and my new auntie is probably 80 year's
> > younger than
> > > me!  Welllllllll, that's a bit stretching it!.  Your friend, Lillian

> > my
> > too

> > sees

Discussion