Re: [MOL] ATTN. ALL CRAVERS! [02969] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ATTN. ALL CRAVERS!

Dear All, Marianne and Elizabeth,

Just posted a couple of articles on the harms of sugar...and what you
have saide about natural fruit is not only the best sugar substitute but
contains some of the necessary vitamins and supplements that are
suggested by the professionals for daily intake for recovery from many
major conditions and maintaining good health. So, I applaud that you are
eating the essentials of what Mother Nature intended us to eat. just my
opinion.

God Bless
marty auslander