Re: [MOL] Assignment [02968] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Assignment

Dearest Marianne,

I will be writing a series or posting a series on stress and stress
management and the benefits of stress management. It seems to me that
you may be under some "toxic stress" (there is a difference between
stress and toxic stress). I do hope you get some days to just enjoy.
Thank you for your contribution to this forum

God Bless
marty auslander