[MOL] A Message for Lil [02959] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A Message for Lil

Dear Lil,

HOpe you dont mind me interjecting. But, you never have to apologize for

the way you write or the way you articulate, for when you write your

heart pounds on my puter, your emotions and feelings exhude through the

screen and your brain projects the enormity of what we are

seeking......love, compassion,knowledge and information. Never apologize

for it is I who bows down to your grace and gracious voice.

God Bles

marty