Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Side Effects/Lillian [02956] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Side Effects/Lillian

Gail, I believe we do earn some goodies, first of all artificial sugars are not good for you, refined sugars aren't either.  I think
it was Liz who sent a wonderful recipe for fruit roll ups and they can help take the edge off.  But once in a blue moon one needs to
treat themselves.  Amazingly the more natural sugars you eat, you come to a point where sweet things are just too too sweet.  Did I
say that is or my computer typing for me?  We can't forget that starches turn to sugar also. Marty is supposed to start a nutritional
series for us sinners!  Your friend, Lillian