Re: [MOL] ATTN. ALL CRAVERS! [02955] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ATTN. ALL CRAVERS!

That sounds good. I love fruit salad, but here it would apples, peaches,
nectarines, plums, cherries, berries and melons if we were restricted to
what grows in the valley. Fortunately we can buy the tropical fruits in the
grocery store even though I am sure the quality is not as good as if we
could harvest them right off the plants.
Liz P.