Re: [MOL] Lillian [02954] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Now you who are having trouble with your computers, maybe you'd have less
trouble if you had a Mac. I rarely have a problem and on the rare occasions
when I do Norton Disk Doctor can usually fix them.

I believe Windows 95 has a fix disk capabality that can cure problems on
your PC. I have both kinds of computers and frequently my students will
have a disk that has their work on it but they can't get it to come up on
another computer to print it. I  have been able to put the disk in my PC,
run the  "repair disk" program and bring their work right up. Disks,
whether floppies or hard drives sometimes develop electronic glitches, but
frequently they are repairable. Of course you probably know more about that
with PC's than I since you actually use one. Mine sits here beside my Mac,
rarely used.

Liz P.