[MOL] Gail [02951] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Gail

Gail,
So do you love to shop at the Clackamas Mall? It's quite a place. Isn't
that where Tanya Harding used to practice her skating? Many years ago I
used to go to Portland a lot to take classes at Portland State. I also
enjoyed going to Lloyds Center. I believe they did extensive remodeling a
few years ago.

Liz P.