Re: [MOL] Re:Dairy Queen [02947] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re:Dairy Queen

Isn't it amazing how every town has places to help you fall off a diet and
gain weight. I swear, if no one could sell anything addictive or fattening
the entire business of this country would fold. Much of what is not either
of the above is a support system for selling that which is.

Now does that make sense?

Liz P.