[MOL] ATTN. ALL CRAVERS! [02937] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ATTN. ALL CRAVERS!

I have the solution to your problems:
Simply pack up the family and move out here! We don't have happy
chappy/Dairy(Fairy) Queen or any silly stores like that! The best we can do
is a paddle pop or something from the local shop! We have the biggest range
of fresh, sweet fruits, what better than a fruit salad with mangoes,
strawberries, kiwi fruit, melons, bananas and so on! LOL
Remember guys, you can have anything you want........IN MODERATION! LOL
Mam.