Re: [MOL] Marianne & NY MOL Shirt?/Corinne [02934] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marianne & NY MOL Shirt?/Corinne

G'day Corinne!
Say hi to Jim and all for me. I live near Newcastle about 2 hours from
Sydney, where I grew up. I love it here, and it is our dream to save enough
money for a couple of acres somewhere near, build our dream house and live
happily ever after! lol.
You know if you (or any molers) happen to visit again, you are welcome
here. We don't have a lot of room, but we'd make some! (Wayne, Mum and the
kids could sleep in the shed!) lol. Love to ya all
Marianne (mam).