Re: [MOL] Lillian [02932] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Hey Granny!
Some of your messages come to me ok, others don't! But it is no big deal,
as long as I can still read them, it doesn't matter how. Anyway, how dare
you assume you are the only one with a piece of crap for a 'puter? Mine has
crashed necessitating no less than three reinstalments of everything
(including windows!) in the past few months! Needless to say, I have to
persevere with it 'cause I can't afford a new one (unless I starve the
hubby and kids???!!!). This time, it is quite likely that the problem might
be with my 'puter. So don't stress ok?
Mam.
PS Wayne reckons I starve him anyway, so what's the problem? I don't think
he is talking about food though!

----------
> From: lillian jennings <firefly@islc.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Lillian
> Date: Saturday, August 29, 1998 11:38 PM
>
> Ok. Friends!  Is it just my messages you have to hit reply to get or is
it
> Vicci's computer.  I pray it's not mine as this cheap (as far as it was
made;
> but not in price) has given me nothing but trouble.  HEAR ME NOTHING BUT
> TROUBLE!  Actually I stopped making payments on it and told them to come
get
> this piece of    .  No one has come for it yet... Someone pls. do a test
for me
> on my messages.  Thanks. Lillian
>
> Vicci Ewen wrote:
>
> > Dear Lillian,  this is happening a lot again.   We have to hit the
> > button and then we can see your msg.  ???   We don't want anyone
missing
> > ANY of your messages, they are too important.   Love Vicci
> >
> > ----------
> > > From: W&M ROSE <FEARME@bigpond.com>
> > > To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> > > Subject: [MOL] Lillian
> > > Date: Thursday, August 27, 1998 1:17 AM
> > >
> > > Hey Lil,
> > > lots of your messages come through to me with subject only and no
body!
> > any
> > > idea why? I can usually read them if I hit my reply button. Odd?
> > > Marianne

Forum