Re: [MOL] No Mol messages [02924] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] No Mol messages

Hi Corinne,
I have only signed on once and have had NO problems.  I don't know what to
tell you.
Later,
Nanc

In a message dated 8/29/98 12:51:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, CBussey9@aol.com
writes:

<< For some unknown reason, I haven't been receiving your messages.  This
happens
 every once in a while, and I find I have to reenroll in the discussion group.
 Does anyone else have this problem?

 Please let me know if you receive this.

 Thanks!

 Bye y'all,